We know this is a busy time of the year & wanted to do some of the leg work for you. We will share gift ideas here daily. Please feel free to reach out if you have questions or could use some help with a custom gift box or some gift ideas.
Gift ideas for the Goal Setter
Let's face it. She's likely already started setting goals for 2024. So these gift suggestions might help her with her wellness goals.
1. one reusable vessel that's good for water infusions, tea or coffee and this one comes with a neoprene cover to keep the drinks insulated and your hands from getting to warm or cold
2. locally made aromatherapy roll ons
3. a monthly planner that's made in Canada with each month at a glance, a place for birthdays and notes
4. Notebook for all the thoughts, ideas and stories
Another couple of options:
Gift Card, so they can plan their sustainable wardrobe. Choose the amount that you like and you can email it or print and give in a card or stocking
Here is a list of small items that would easily fit into stockings:
And of course, socks!
Here's the link to our Sock Collection with options for both men and women
Gift Ideas for the low waster
1. A stylish resuable tote like this one is great as a gift or stocking stuffer, but it can also be reuable wrap for another gift
2. snacks on the go
3. these can be many things, but they are really great as handkerchiefs
4. This is a cool 3 in 1 drink container. You can use the strainer for loose tea or coffee, fill up the double wall glass container with "spa" water and it comes with a neoprene case to protect it and keep your drink insulated.
Reusables are great to replace single use items, but they also can help you stick with your goals like to take your lunch to work more often. There's a lunch set that I use most days, that includes the snack box above a spork. And Unpaper Towels make great reusable napkins. Lunch Box & Condiment Container
Gift Ideas for the traveler
1. Comfy pants that you can wear on a plane, dress up when needed and also wear for a yoga class
2. Turkish Towels make great travel companions. Can be worn as a scarf & used as a beach towel or light blanket as needed
3. Comfortable socks are on all lists, but especially for all the walking that people usually do on a trip
5. The tote that everyone is raving about including New York Time's Wirecutter , can double as an overnight bag, carry on, work bag as it takes a laptop and/or tablet
Gift Ideas for those who like relaxing evenings at home
3. Bath Salts
One of our best selling gift boxes is the Calming Bath Box
Here's a link to the Men's Gift Ideas Collection
These are great for gift exchanges, stocking stuffers, bundling together to make a themed gift box and also for end of year appreciation gifts for teachers, caregivers, service providers, hosts and all your favourite VIP
And these ready made gift boxes might make a good option too: