We know it's a busy time of the year, so we have a couple of Collections on line, that might help you if you're looking for some ideas. Check out Gifts under $20 for Stocking Stuffers and the Christmas Collection or browse below for some gift ideas. Click the link below each picture and you can get more information for each item. We hope you find this helpful. Feel free to share with the buttons below if you think someone you know could use some ideas.
Some Gift Ideas for the Foodie:
- Pancake Mix - made with sprouted ON grains
- More Granola - snacking granola that's also delicious on a breakfast parfait
- Did you know there is vegan shortbread.....that's made in Toronto and delicious?
- Manning Canning - delicious local jams
- Fatso - peanut butter that's infused with healthy fats
For more gift ideas that involve delicious local specialty foods, check out the Food Collection & these best selling Gift Boxes:
- Dinner in a jar - just add water. Great gift to give as a housewarming, to new parents or really anyone who likes healthy food that's easy to prepare
- On the go - Stasher bag, spork and hankies that can double as napkins
- Keep your food fresh - these beeswax bags are great for keeping things like bread and fresh herbs fresh and also great for snacks
- My New Table - a Toronto cookbook, with delicious easy recipes
- Manning Canning - this jam is great as a spread on sandwiches and burgers
- This cookbook from @zerowastechef on Instagram features plant-forward recipes and tips for a sustainable kitchen and planet
- Abeego wraps have been a favourite gift recommendation for years and a product I use multiple times a day to keep my food fresh & they are made in Canada
- These glass and bamboo canisters are attractive enough to leave on your counter if you like, with things you use daily. (just filled one up with Shower Steamers for a gift yesterday)
- Unpaper towels are useful for drying produce and herbs, drying hands, and wiping up messes and are also good as a napkin in your lunch bag
- This brush lasts forever and is great for scrubbing root vegetables
- Made in Canada, this trivet is made from locally made rope and is great to put underneath hot pots on your counter and dishes on your table.
* you can see the trivet being used in the above picture for the soup and of course, we love using reusable napkins at the table & the above paired with the trivet make a really nice gift.
- Reusable Facial Rounds - to remove makeup or add toner
- Canisters - to keep all your favourite bulk items fresh
- Plastic free, refillable dental floss
- Swedish Sponges replace things like paper towel and j cloths, are super absorbent and can be washed and re-used.
- One of the easiest ways to lessen your waste is in daily activities like getting a coffee #CHOOSETOREUSE & take your own coffee cup with you.
Of course, we have lots of ideas for you - in case you want to drop any hints, or if you need a gift idea for your mother, sister, daughter.......warm and cozy is first.
- We have lots of natural fibre clothing from which to choose, but this outfit has been a favourite. An organic cotton sweatshirt dress with organic cotton leggings
- Warm SmartWool socks always seem to be a popular gift and these snowflake ones are great with this outfit
- A cup of tea - we have loose like this Coco Rose Earl Grey & compostable plastic free tea bags. Both are women owned ON businesses
- And candle light is always a nice gift, but especially in the winter This is a locally made coconut & beeswax blend candle with a clean burning wick and pure essential oils for it's subtle scent
The Hygge Box would be a nice choice for someone who might like some comforting winter things.
- This cozy robe is a customer favourite and a great gift idea for all the mom's out there. It's comfortable, easy to wash, has the belt attached and has 3/4 sleeves and big pockets. We have it paired here with one of our PJ sets
- The Gua Sha tool is great for some self massage and helps with circulation and congestion. we have a demo on how to use it here
- An at home facial feels pretty nice. There are two options from Toronto brand Wildcraft we love - detox & nourish. Pair with an organic cotton head band and some facecloths for a great gift
- The gua sha tool (above) is best paired with a serum and this one from Toronto brand Wildcraft is our best seller. Most women could use a little TLC for their skin this time of the year
We have a really nice selection of natural fibre pyjamas this year and these make a great gift. Putting together some self care items is always a favourite for us, so maybe this year, that's why the PJ Box has been such a hit.