Logan & Finley is an eco-conscious general store located in the heart of the West Queen West neighbourhood in Toronto. We strive to give our customers the best shopping experience possible by creating a welcoming environment and by being knowledgeable and helpful. We’re growing and looking to add talented individuals to our team. Logan & Finley sells consciously designed, useful and sustainable products. We help our customers to discover local, natural or built-to-last items that suit their needs. In store, you will find a large collection of stylish eco-fashion for both women and men and a wide selection of gifts, personal care items and household essentials.
This is a new role that is designed for someone who is a detail oriented, organized, efficient self-starter & effective communicator who loves learning new things, figuring things out and is comfortable working independently and as part of a team. It’s also an opportunity to work collaboratively with an entrepreneur with 25+ years of brand building experience to achieve the sales, service and operational objectives of the business. This position is ideally a permanent part time role (12-24 hours/week depending on experience) but could potentially grow as the business continues to grow and candidate is interested and capable of assuming additional responsibilities.
- Weekly management of incoming orders- preparing for receipt in store and online and communicating with brands
- Maintaining inventory in store and online including loading new products
- Assisting with day to day store operations including bookkeeping
- Shipping online orders
- Being flexible, adaptable and ready to take on a wide variety of tasks
Traits and Competencies:
- friendly, helpful, positive & professional demeanour
- creative, flexible, proactive
- good verbal and written communication skills
- organized and detail oriented
- strong computer skills
- knowledge and interest in eco-friendly, sustainable products
Compensation includes a staff discount and clothing allowance and salary will be commensurate with experience. Please apply with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Application in the subject line and include your hours available and why you think this is the right position for you and why you are right for this position. Thank you for your interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted. Learn more about Logan & Finley here: www.loganandfinley.com