Restorative ginger tea with turmeric root – an aromatic spice blend that warms and heals from within.
As the light goes out, there is abundance in the darkness. Winter forces us to turn inwardly toward the light of the centre for restoration and renewal.
The allure of ginger as a natural medicine has enchanted Asian cultures for centuries, supporting digestive health and strengthening the immune system. Winter is a fragrant and nourishing blend of ginger and cinnamon, meant to warm the body and heal from within. This organic ginger tea blend provides a source of comfort and warmth on long, cool nights.
Benefits of Ginger Tea
- Soothing herbal tea that works to restore the mind, body, and spirit.
- Made with ginger and turmeric to strengthen the immune system and protect the body from seasonal illnesses.
- Certified organic and all-natural, our ginger turmeric tea is free of preservatives, added colors, and artificial sweeteners.
- Our organic tea blend features all the powerful health benefits of ginger, including reducing the effects of nausea, inflammation, and indigestion.
- Caffeine-free herbal tea, perfect for consumption at any time of day.
Why Turmeric Tea
Turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory with a range of healing benefits. Our organic tea blends all contain black pepper to optimize the absorption of circumin, the medicinal compound found in turmeric. Drawing on the wisdom of Ayurveda, our teas are inspired by the phases of nature and designed to bring us back to a simpler time.
Organic ginger, Organic turmeric, Organic cinnamon, Organic black pepper, Organic cloves
How to make ginger tea
Add one teaspoon of tea leaves for every cup of water. Heat water to 203°F (95°C) and steep for 5-7 minutes. Strain and enjoy!
Size & Servings of 1 Box
40g | 1.4oz
Buy One, Feed One
With every purchase, Turmeric Teas donate a meal to feed a person in need through local and global food banks. When you make a purchase, you make a difference.
We can contact you when this item is available: