Morse Code Bracelets
Carry special messages with you! Each of these bracelets spells out a different word by using small gold-filled beads to recreate the combination of dots and dashes (or “dits” and “dahs” for those are familiar with morse code in a radio setting!) that comprise this language.
- Length: 6.5” with a 1" extender
- Beads measure approximately 2mm in diameter
- Semi-precious beads: Moonstone, Champagne Zircon, Amazonite, and Black Onyx
- 14KT gold-filled clasp and findings
- Hypoallergenic & resistant to tarnishing and fading
Made in Toronto by Kind Karma Company
Kind Karma spreads goodness through our commitment to ethical fashion that gives back and creates opportunity. By employing at-risk and homeless youth to make beautiful, custom handcrafted jewelry, all Kind Karma pieces have a positive impact not only in our community but throughout the world of fashion. Kind Karma was born on the principle that if we spread good, then good will not only come back to us but will continue to spread.
We can contact you when this item is available: